We all have the ability to use our talent to better a person life. I've choosen to knit because it is the thing I enjoy. I've met so many people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are those who use their power and position to make other people lives miserable. It's a choice. Which one will you choose?

Sunday, January 27, 2013

More Donations


On Friday I picked up the following items from Jack White Prudential in Eagle River:
12 Scarves (6 with attached gloves), 14 hats, 16 pairs of gloves, 27 pairs of socks, and 2 Neck cowls.

The grand total from Highland Correctional Center:
1020 Scarves, 94 hats, 882 headbands, and 22 denim coats.

My friend Sissy will pick up items from Far North Yarn and I will pick up the last items at the Tangled Skein here in Eagle River.  So far, we have collected 2860 items!!!  A lot of people will be blessed on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers