We all have the ability to use our talent to better a person life. I've choosen to knit because it is the thing I enjoy. I've met so many people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are those who use their power and position to make other people lives miserable. It's a choice. Which one will you choose?

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Message from Alpenglow Elementary School

Sheri-Mr. Baranow is directing a 2nd grade musical program on Jan 23 and a third grade one on Jan 28.  We are asking that parents bring a pair of gloves to the evening performances.  I sent notes home to all 2nd and 3rd graders.  I have received one pair already!  I hope we will have a good turn out for you.  I will also have a collection jar for money that can be used to purchase some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers