We all have the ability to use our talent to better a person life. I've choosen to knit because it is the thing I enjoy. I've met so many people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are those who use their power and position to make other people lives miserable. It's a choice. Which one will you choose?

Sunday, December 23, 2012


I received a gift card from the hospital for Christmas. I know that I have so much and there are those who have so little.  I've decided to use the card and purchase 20 pairs of wool socks. I was inspired by Ann Curry's tweet 20 acts of kindness.  I want to Thank you all for your donations.  Donations have slowed down but I know it will pick up after Christmas.  Merry Christmas to all and have a blessed and happy new year.



Please check out the following Link to learn more about Ann Curry's challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers