We all have the ability to use our talent to better a person life. I've choosen to knit because it is the thing I enjoy. I've met so many people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are those who use their power and position to make other people lives miserable. It's a choice. Which one will you choose?

Monday, January 7, 2013

3 weeks and counting


I was reminded at church on Sunday that the 29th is just around the corner.  Today we received 4 more beautiful hats from Jean in Pennsylvania.  Just before Christmas, my daughter picked up the following from the Tangled Skein:

Scarves: 8
Hats: 10
pairs of gloves: 2
baby hats: 12
head band: 1
hand knitted youth sweater: 1

Thanks to all who dropped off items.  Here is what we have collected so far:

Scarves: 87
Hats: 486
pairs of gloves: 139
baby hats: 12
head band: 11
pairs of socks: 77
hand knitted youth sweater: 1

We now have a total of 815 items!!!  I know we will have more items coming in the next couple of weeks.  I know I will out scouting for those great after Christmas deals next week.  We are all making a difference.

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers