We all have the ability to use our talent to better a person life. I've choosen to knit because it is the thing I enjoy. I've met so many people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are those who use their power and position to make other people lives miserable. It's a choice. Which one will you choose?

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Message from Darrel Hess


Hello all,

I wanted to share the following e-mail from Darrel Hess.  I had the pleasure of meeting him the first time we started working with the Project Homeless event.  He is correct.  You all are amazing!!!!

Happy 2013! Wow! You and your network of dedicated volunteers never cease to amaze me! Let me know if you need any of the items picked up before the day of the event. I look forward to working with you again this year. The baby items are really exciting. I still remember how grateful the moms were last year. Take care.

Darrel W. Hess Ombudsman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers